Remodel Your Kitchen with Professional Chef Essentials
Do you have hundreds of recipes that you would like to try, but you can’t because the current layout for your kitchen isn’t very functional? If you’ve found that you aren’t as efficient as you would like to be then it may time to finally take on that kitchen remodel you’ve been dreaming of. As you begin planning it consider the bells and whistles and essentials that professional chefs use at home, such as:
- An open layout with an island cooktop which allows for interaction with guests.
- Four burner gas range or cooktop for better temperature control and even cooking, and double electric ovens.
- Stainless steel backsplash because it’s easy to clean and can be soaped up.
- Extra counter space that is easy to clean and care for.
- A good lighting plan which includes multiple light sources with multiple controls or switches.
- Easily accessible storage for frequently used ingredients and tools
- A deep sink with a pull down faucet
Are you ready to begin designing your professional chef grade kitchen? If so call Adapted Living Spaces at 888-607-3760 if you reside in the Atlanta area.